How ATC Coin Works?
A transaction is a transfer of value between ATC Coin wallets that gets included in the block chain. ATC Coin wallets keep a secret piece of data called a private key or seed, which is used to sign transactions, providing a mathematical proof that they have come from the owner of the wallet.
- Generate ATC Coin address
- Connect to ATC Coin network
- Update or download transaction block chain
- Send and receive ATC Coin – Offline clients:
- Transactions transact directly with each other without using third party (No Bank)
- Almost no processing fees.
- No bank or Govt. Control – Which means no identity revelation and no freezing account.
- Transactions are computationally impractical to reverse (to protect sellers from fraud)
- Very difficult and expensive to hack (Hacking 10 minutes cost around half billion USD)