Atc coin is a peer-to-peer Internet currency that enables instant, near-zero cost payments to anyone in the world. Atccoin is an open source, global payment network that is fully decentralized without any central authorities. Mathematics secures the network and empowers individuals to control their own finances.
Atccoin features faster transaction confirmation times and improved storage efficiency than the leading math-based currency. With substantial industry support, trade volume and liquidity, Atccoin is a proven medium of commerce complementary to Bitcoin. Atccoin is digital money used for secure and instant transfer of value anywhere in the world, with no borders or limits. There is no government, company, or bank in charge.
How ATC Coin Works?
A transaction is a transfer of value between ATC Coin wallets that gets included in the block chain. ATC Coin wallets keep a secret piece of data called a private key or seed, which is used to sign transactions, providing a mathematical proof that they have come from the owner of the wallet.
- Generate ATC Coin address
- Connect to ATC Coin network
- Update or download transaction block chain
- Send and receive ATC Coin – Offline clients:
- Transactions transact directly with each other without using third party (No Bank)
- Almost no processing fees.
- No bank or Govt. Control – Which means no identity revelation and no freezing account.
- Transactions are computationally impractical to reverse (to protect sellers from fraud)
- Very difficult and expensive to hack (Hacking 10 minutes cost around half billion USD)